Top 10 posts of 2012:
- New Rules for Service of Pleadings and Documents by E-mail
- Florida Supreme Court implements e-discovery amendments – Effective September 1st
- Rules Updates – New E-discovery and E-mail Service Rules Effective September 1st
- Service by Email
- Lack of Standing Is an Affirmative Defense – Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. v. Reeves
- Understanding Florida’s Constitutional Amendment 5
- Dismissal for Lack of Prosecution – Spencer v. EMC Mortgage Corporation
- Email Service Delayed To September 1, 2012
- Summary Judgment Reversed Due to Outstanding Discovery Requests – Harvey Covington & Thomas, LLC v. WMC Mortgage Corp.
- Prevailing Party Entitled to Recover Attorneys’ Fees Paid by Third Party – Rogers v. Vulcan Manufacturing Co., Inc.
Wishing you all a successful and prosperous 2013.