RULE 1.200. PRETRIAL PROCEDURE
(a) Case Management Conference. At any time after responsive pleadings or motions are due, the court may order, or a party by serving a notice may
convene, a case management conference. The matter to be considered shall be specified in the order or notice setting the conference. At such a conference the court may:
(1) schedule or reschedule the service of motions, pleadings, and other papers;
(2) set or reset the time of trials, subject to rule 1.440(c);
(3) coordinate the progress of the action if the complex litigation factors contained in rule 1.201(a)(2)(A) – (H) are present;
(4) limit, schedule, order, or expedite discovery;
(5) schedule disclosure of expert witnesses and the discovery of facts known and opinions held by such experts;
(6) schedule or hear motions in limine;
(7) pursue the possibilities of settlement;
(8) require filing of preliminary stipulations if issues can be narrowed;
(9) consider referring issues to a magistrate for findings of fact; and
(10) schedule other conferences or determine other matters that may aid in the disposition of the action.
(b) – (d) [No Change]
Floridacivpro.com has been updated to reflect the new Rule 1.200.